Category: Merit Based
Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master’s, Phd.
Scholarship by: Australia
Area: All Pakistan
Deadline: 1st May 2023
Benefits of australia award scholarship:
The Australia Awards Scholarship 2022 is a full scholarship program. It will cover:
- Return economy class tickets
- On arrival, a one-off establishment allowance will be provided
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living expenses will be provided.
- Overseas Medical health insurance while on scholarship will be covered.
- Supplementary academic support
- Allowance for research fieldwork will be provided.
- Pre-course English (PCE) fees will be covered.
Conditions for australia award scholarship:
Applicants for Australia Awards Scholarship will need to sign a contract with the Commonwealth of Australia declaring that they will comply with the conditions of the scholarship.
Scholars are required to leave Australia for a minimum of 2 years after completing their scholarship. Failure to do so will result in the scholar incurring a debt for the total accrued cost of their scholarship.
Last Date to apply australia award scholarship:
Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships commencing in 2023 will close 29 April 2022
Participating Country in australia award scholarship:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
- Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
- Middle East: Palestinian Territories
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2024?
- Students can apply for scholarships through Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 application or by mail.
- All candidates are instructed to first check the application deadline according to their country, as it varies from one country to another.
- Few countries would require applications along with required documents in hard copy whereas other countries application may be accepted online.
- If a candidate is applying through Online Australia Scholarships Information System (OASIS), he needs to register himself online and get the registration number.
- After signing up, you may require to upload your required documents on the portal.
- If a candidate is applying by mail, then he needs to find the mailbox address according to the country.
- Documents sending by mail should be done before the deadline.
Note: Apply for Australia Awards Scholarship 2024:
The application process is not simple and straightforward.
If you want to apply for the Scholarship first read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. This provided information on requirements, eligibility criteria, and selection processes.
See your participating country profile for information on how you can apply. Because each country’s process is different.
- Apply Online: Everything should be submitted online
- Apply by mail: you can apply by mail, hard copies should be sent
Supporting documentation for AAS 2024-2025:
Check your participating country profile to see if your country requires additional supporting documents, such as referee reports (template below).
Participating institution for AAS:
1. Australian Catholic University
2. Aviation Australia
3. Bond University
4. Box Hill Institute TAFE
5. Bureau of Meteorology
6. Canberra Institute of Technology
7. Carnegie Mellon University
8. Central Queensland University
9. Charles Darwin University
10. Charles Sturt University
11. Chisholm Institute of TAFE
12. Curtin University of Technology
13. Deakin University
14. Edith Cowan University
15. Federation University
16. Flinders University
17. Griffith University
18. Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
19. James Cook University
20. Kangan Institute
21. La Trobe University
22. Macquarie University
23. Melbourne Polytechnic
24. Monash University
25. Murdoch University
26. Queensland University of Technology
27. RMIT University
28. Southern Cross University
In-Country Contact for Australia Award
The closing date for 2023 intake applications is AEST 11:59 Friday 29 April 2022.deadline.
Australia Awards opening and closing dates for study commencing in 2024
The opening date for the 2024 intake for applications is Wednesday, 1 February 2023 and closing Monday, 1 May 2023 11:59pm AEST
|Country||Opening date||Closing date||Contact|
|Africa||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Bangladesh||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bhutan||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Cambodia||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Federated States of Micronesia||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Fiji||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Indonesia||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Kiribati||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Laos||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Maldives||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mongolia||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Myanmar||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Nauru||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Nepal||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Niue||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Pakistan||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Palau||1 July 2023||1 August email@example.com|
|Palestinian Territories||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Papua New Guinea||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Philippines||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Republic of the Marshall Islands||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Samoa||1 February 2023||1 May 2023||Apia.Scholarships@dfat.gov.au|
|Solomon Islands||1 February 2023||1 May 2023||AustraliaAwards-Solomonislands@sirf.com.sb|
|Sri Lanka||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Timor-Leste||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Tonga||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tuvalu||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Vanuatu||1 February 2023||31 March firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vietnam||1 February 2023||1 May email@example.com|
|Wallis and Futuna||1 February 2023||1 May firstname.lastname@example.org|
For more information about Australian award Scholarship 2024, visit:
- How to Apply for the Scholarship
- Australia Awards opening and closing dates: