Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 in Europe.
All International Students from any part of the country are eligible to apply for Erasmus+ Scholarship Program 2024. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree from 3 to 4 European countries are encouraged to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship. This is most prestigious scholarship for all students to study in Europe. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the Fall 2024 intake.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available to undertake Masters Degree from European best Universities. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. Almost 2500 awards will be given to students from around the world. The scholarship duration is 2 Years.
Selected candidates under Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship will study each semester in different university and different country and you can do Part-Time internship for 2 Years. Under Erasmus scholarship, students will study in 3 different European countries in 3 different universities and get a dual degree awarded by two European universities.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 Details:
- Provided by: European Union
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Total No. of awards: 2500
- Award countries: European Countries
- Last Date: March 2024
Join Our Whatsapp or Telegram Students Group for Latest Updates and Opportunities:
So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks ?
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe for International Students will provide a grant to cover all the expense to study postgraduate degree program in Europe. The detail of the expenses is given below:
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100 to 1200 Euros / Month)
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Traveling Allowance will be given.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
List of Available Study Fields:
You can apply to one of 163 programs. Their Applications are open. Check the Details of each program, Deadlines, Criteria, and Requirements. Click Here
- Computer Science
- Social Science
- Czech Republic
Requirements for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
- You MUST try to prepare and take IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If pandemic condition persists and tests centers remain closed, then you can email coordinators of your relevant programs to ask about the exemption of TOELF/IELTS in October, November). To prepare for IELTS, Please go through the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- No need to contact any professor or else. Just find the details on your relevant program websites and apply by following instructions given on the program’s own website when they open
- No work experience is required.
- People with at least 16 years of education can apply for it
- No age restrictions.
- People with CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance.
The last date to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship 2024 is different for Each Degree Program. Normally the deadline is over in March 2024.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program?
To apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2024 in Europe you need to check the official link is given below and check requirement for a Program in which you are interested and Apply directly to the EMJMD.
Coverage Allowances of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
This is a fully funded Erasmus Mundus scholarship that is awarded to international applicants after a thorough scrutiny of the applications whereas benefits of this Erasmus Mundus scholarship package are as follows:
- Coverage of tuition fee for the whole duration of the program
- Monthly stipend of 1,000 EURO and this stipend is fixed and will remain same no matter which country the candidate is living in.
- A travel allowance of 3,000 EUR a year (This allowance is provided apart from the monthly stipend and is given for traveling to another country during the candidate’s study program)
- Accommodation expenses
- Health or medical insurance (Sponsored)
- Airfare for traveling to and from the scholar’s home country.
- A work visa after the completion of studies in the candidate’s country of choice
Eligibility Criteria and Document Requirement for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships Application:
In order to stand eligible and prepare documentation for scholarship application; please make sure to go through the following set of key points to get ready to start the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application:
- Applicants must be proficient in English language which means they have to score at least 6.5 in IELTS and equivalent in other tests should they choose to take some other test. Duolingo English Proficiency test is also acceptable by some programs.
- Applicants must possess at least a bachelor’s degree if they are applying for the masters program and if they have a master degree as well then that will be a plus point and will strengthen their profile.
- Applicants must be able to provide two letters of recommendation from their professors or employers if they are employed somewhere at the time of application.
- There is no requirement to provide GMAT or GRE test and if you got work experience then your application might get preference and you are also not bound to contact professors to obtain acceptance letters.
- There is no minimum CGPA requirement but you need to propose a novel research idea as there were hundreds of applicants last year who have won this Erasmus scholarship with a low CGPA.
- Applicants have to provide a certificate of residence to ensure the scholarship committee that they have not lived in Europe for more than one year and this applies to only the past five years. (Applicants could be living for more than a year in Europe five years ago.) This certificate is issued by the candidate’s workplace, educational institution, or municipal corporation.
- Applicants have to submit copies of previous degrees and mark sheets.
- A letter of motivation needs to be submitted as well. Some programs specify the word limit of the motivational letter, while others don’t.
- A study plan or letter of intent is required.
- Research proposal only needs to be submitted by Ph.D. applicants.