The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 offers a fully-funded scholarship opportunity for international students who want to pursue a master’s degree program in German universities. The scholarship program is supported by the German government and covers all expenses, including tuition fees, accommodation, travel, and health insurance. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree (16 years) and meet the other application requirements.
The Helmut Schmidt Scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for international students to study in Germany, gain practical skills and knowledge, and build a network of contacts. With the scholarship’s full funding and the support of top universities, students can enhance their skills, broaden their horizons, and embark on a journey that will shape their future success
Announced: DAAD Announced Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany. Work Experience is NOT required to apply for it.
Details About DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 Germany
- Host Country: Germany
- Scholarship Name: Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
- Who can Apply: Those who are looking for Masters
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st July 2023
What is DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program?
I will tell you in a few lines about Helmut Schmidt Scholarship. This Program supports students from developing countries to gain a master’s degree in subjects that are of particular importance for the social, political, and economic development in their countries of origin.
Since 2009 around 800 scholarship holders from more than 100 countries successfully completed their master’s degrees in Germany.
DAAD Scholarship Duration
- One Year Master
- Two Year Master
DAAD Scholarship Financial Benefits
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The benefits are:
- Monthly Stipend
- Contributions to Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance
- Study and Research subsidy
- Monthly Rent
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable
- 6-Months-German language course.
DAAD Scholarship Start Date:
Classes will take place from September/to October 2024. All courses are entirely in English.
List of Courses and Study Fields:
You can get a piece of detailed information about the DAAD Helmut Masters Program (From Here)
List of Countries that are Eligible:
Participants from all developing countries are eligible. Check the list of all eligible countries published by DAAD.
- Applicants from developing countries can apply
- Applicants must have completed a 16-year bachelor’s degree program from a University.
- Applicant must apply for the indicated Master’s degree program.
- You can apply for up to two Master’s degree programs.
- All applications must be submitted in English or German.
Prepare these documents:
- DAAD Application Form
- Letter of Motivation
- CV (format: Europass)
- University Certificates
- Currently written reference
- Proof of English language skills
The last date to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 Germany is 31st July 2023
How to apply for the Helmut Schmidt scholarship?
All applications must be submitted online in English or in the German language. The Link to the official website of the DAAD Helmut Scholarship announcement this given below.